Tips to Use Magic Marula Oil Every Day
First of all… WHY? Because this miraculous, wild harvested and cold pressed seed oil is known traditionally as the elixir of youth and contains powerfully protective antioxidants – in fact, 60 percent more than the famous Argan oil! It is fairly light, has a lovely slightly nutty aroma and is quick to absorb. Marula oil contains a high concentration of stearic and palmitic acids that form a protective barrier on the skin to prevent water loss, which significantly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Furthermore, it is rich in essential fatty acids omega 9 (oleic) and omega 6 (linoleic) that deeply hydrates and reduces redness while nourishing, healing, moisturising and improving skin elasticity. Marula oil is a multipurpose tonic that can reportedly reverse photo damage, boost cellular activity, aid in building collagen, protect against environmental toxins, and support the health of the skin and hair.
- The simplest way to use Marula Oil is to apply 3 to 4 drops on your face and neck at night time, when skin repair is occurring. You can also apply in the morning. Add to a freshly washed face, preferably using the incredibly moisturising and detoxifying African Black Soap.
- Another way to use magic Marula Oil is by adding a couple of drops to your cleanser – if not African Black Soap – so minimise the drying effect of your face wash.
- Marual Oil is great for preventing stretch marks – you gorgeous pregnant women can lovingly rub 3 to 4 drops on your bellies a few times a day.
- Apply particularly around the eyes to plump out fines lines and wrinkles.
- Add to your face cream to give it a nourishing boost!
- Whenever you are using a facial mask or mixing up your own concoction, add a few drops in the mix to enhance the effect of the mask.
- You can even use it on your lips – the lightness and gentle fragrance of Marula Oil makes it a perfect alternative to lip balm and it doesn’t taste of anything so won’t get caught in your throat.
- Marula Oil is particularly effective in soothing redness and irritation, so use after sunburns and chemical peels for some relief.
- On its own, Marula Oil is a powerful anti-aging skin tonic so use liberally for this purpose!
- It is a lesser known fact that Marula Oil is great for your hair and scalp too – put a couple of drops onto clean, damp hair before drying to give it a glow, use after shampooing as a conditioning treatment, or simply massage into your scalp a few nights a week for scalp issues.
Buy our pure, organic, cold-pressed Marula Oil from our online shop now
Interested in reading more articles like this on a weekly basis? Click here to JOIN OUR TRIBE and subscribe to our weekly newsletters – become a part of our conscious living movement!