Banana Blueberry Moringa Popsicle
Subtly sweet, melt in your mouth Banana Blueberry and Moring popsicles are a refreshing warm weather treat you can enjoy at any age.
They also pack a nutritional pretty impressive health punch, with bananas to give you bounce and African superfoods blueberry and moringa dense with antioxidants and healing properties.
Using only 6 ingredients it is so simple to whip up a batch of these sweet treats that can be enjoyed guilt free – there is no sugar in these popsicles, but rather immune boosting raw local honey. These are a wonderful healthy treat for kids.
Makes 4 popsicles
- Medium ripe banana (cheetah spots) – 1 1/2 or 1 large
- Cream like whole milk yogurt – 1/2 cup
- Pure vanilla extract – 2 tsp
- Raw honey – 1 Tbsp more or less to taste
- Fresh Moringa leaves – 1/3 cup adjust to taste
- Blueberries fresh or frozen – 1 1/2 cups
- Puree banana in blender.
- Add in yogurt, vanilla, honey, and fresh Moringa leaves. Pulse to desired consistency. Taste and adjust as needed.
- Drop in blueberries. Pulse if desired.
- Pour into Popsicle moulds or paper cups.
- Place carefully into freezer for 4 hours or until frozen solid. (Note: if using paper cups, add a popsicle stick after freezing Banana Blueberry Moringa liquid for about 30 – 45 minutes, then return to freezer for the remainder of the time.)
- Remove and enjoy! (Depending on what Popsicle moulds are being used, you may need to allow the popsicles to sit at room temperature for a couple of minutes or run under warm water to loosen from the sides of the mould. If using paper cups, peel the cups away from the popsicles.)
Get your Earthtribe Organic Moringa Powder here 🙂 Enjoy!